Friday, July 6, 2012

five friday confessions

  • I am entirely too worried about picking wall colors for the new house. I think about it all! the! time! and I'm about to make specific boards on pinterest just to indulge in the obsession a bit more.
  • Along the same lines, I'm also becoming obsessed with making the new house the most organized house ever. Closet space is limited and I must make use of every square inch! 
  • I want my life mantra to be "Life is short. Buy the shoes." but I'm too responsible to follow through with it.
  • Sleep deprivation makes me think angry thoughts when my child wakes up for the second {third?} time in the middle of the night. Seriously, why must you wake up again??!
  • I replay conversations in my head and beat myself up for the way I say things. Just last night I determined I didn't like the way I said goodnight to the hubs {I was a bit cranky} so I went back out into the living room for an I-love-you do over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment