Friday, July 13, 2012

five friday confessions


  • If you looked in my weekly lunch box you would think I accidentally picked up a six-year-old's bag instead of mine. Fruit snacks, string cheese, peanut butter and jelly...I eat like a little kid.
  • I don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable calling the upstate "home". To me, home will always be where my parents are.
  • I feel depressed that we don't have a beach trip to look forward to and I resent the hubs' new job for taking it away.
  • I told the hubs that I keep picturing our life with three babies and not just the two we originally said we'd have. I've lost it.
  • Since we have Clemson football season tickets this year, I've already begun my hunt for game day dresses. I will be dressing up for the games this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment