Friday, July 27, 2012

five friday confessions


  • I'm cutting Quinn's hair this weekend and I feel like I'm somehow supposed to be emotional about this, but I'm not. Not at all.
  • I didn't want Quinn's red hair to "stick" at first and was hoping it would change to blonde or brunette, but now I can't imagine it being any other color. I love my ginger baby and I want it to stay!
  • When people talk politics on Facebook it makes me really uncomfortable, but at the same time I also enjoy stirring the pot.
  • The hubs and I have developed an odd assortment of phrases between the two of us. Some examples:
    • pumpkin time - normally 10 o'clock or whenever I decide that it's time for me to go to bed before I turn back into a pumpkin
    • man nails - I tell the hubs he has man nails when they are too long and need to be cut
    • I'm a new woman - I declare I'm a new woman when I shave my legs
  • Cafeteria style restaurants make me panic. The thought of having to chose food while others pile in line behind me is just too much pressure! I like to be able to sit, look at a menu, and then tell the waitress what I'd like when she comes back to the table.

1 comment:

  1. I love his red hair and don't want it to change either.

    I also use the phrase pumpkin time. I think we would be friends...

    ReplyDelete