Friday, June 29, 2012

friday confessions


  • Lately, I'm having the hardest time shopping for myself. I'm so indecisive and end up getting easily discouraged. If I can't find something that suits my fancy quickly I end up abandoning the entire shopping trip altogether.
  • I used to be obsessed with always wearing make-up if I was leaving the house and now I rarely put it on. I don't want to become a mom who has let herself go!
  • I cannot stop picking at my cuticles. Such a nasty habit and the hubs fusses at me all the time, but if I see a hangnail I just have to pull at it!
  • Even though I'm smaller than I was pre-pregnancy, I absolutely dread the thought of putting on a bathing suit. 
  • I judge people by their shoes. If you are wearing dirty, foam flip flops I assume you're whole life is a mess. 
  • Bloody noses embarrass me and I get them all the time. I got one at work the other day right before a meeting with my new boss and I could have crawled into a hole and died right then.
  • I want to go bake in the sun on the beach all day even though I know it's bad for me. I'm just so glow in the dark white right now!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the bathing suit thing and the no make up thing are pretty common with moms. Even shopping for clothes for yourself. Our whole worlds change when we become moms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that your focus definitely shifts, but you do need to take care of yourself. This item saves my nails when I'm not at home to take care of them: http://pinterest.com/pin/212584044881406747/

    Try online shopping at store you know work well for you. I find that's more effective since I don't have to spend too much time physically searching.

    ReplyDelete