Friday, July 1, 2011

pinnable me: baby boy style

Last post y'all got a sneak peak of how I plan on dressing our baby boy. I'm a believer that little boys can look just as adorable as little girls. I may not be able to cover him in pink and bows, but there are still sweet options out there. Today I'm going to do my first pinnable me link up with Paw Prints & Pastry Bags to show you exactly what I mean. Get ready for cuteness overload!



I'm sure the first months our little boy will be dressed in nothing but gowns and onesies for the convenience and comfort, but they can still be cute!



Doesn't this one look so soft?



After onesies I want to graduate to the bubble. I can see our little one in this crab version next summer.


The perfect bubble for church, dressy but still fun!


Who says monograms can't be boyish?


The perfect john john for a Clemson game. Go Tigers!


Loving that this one does double duty since it's reversible. 


Lab longalls definitely fit in this family, although we need them in a chocolate and yellow version instead of black.


I absolutely can't wait for holiday outfits. 

The best part of my favorite baby boy style is that I plan on making a lot of it myself. Remember when I lost my mind and bought the big mo? Now I'm about to get my money's worth! My machine can embroider, smock, and applique. With how many adorable options there are I better start sewing now so he'll be able to wear them before he outgrows them!

No comments:

Post a Comment