13.5 weeks: I was a little excited to start bump pictures even though nothing was happening
16 week: still no bump
17 weeks: there it is!
18 weeks: I was looking especially pregnant this day
19 weeks: looks like it's smaller than last week
20 weeks: halfway mark!
21 weeks: this week I'm starting to feel baby scales move
Fun facts about my pregnancy:
- So far the second trimester has been a breeze. No more sickness and no more tiredness for this girl which I am very thankful for!
- I don't recall having any extremely rare food cravings besides the occasional hot dog or milk shake (not together) and I'm guessing this has helped in the weight gain department.
- During the first trimester I lost 4 pounds because of the
morningall-day-long sickness and now I have put those 4 pounds back on giving me a gain of 0, woo!
- This past week I have started feeling baby scales move. He likes to flip around right at bedtime when mommy has settled down for the evening.
- Truthfully being able to feel him totally creeps me out, ha!
- I've noticed it is a little uncomfortable to bend at the waist now, but I can still sit cross-legged and reach my toes for at home pedicures no problem.
- Nothing else exciting to report!