Monday, May 3, 2010

carrie underwood *girl crush*

This past Saturday the hubs and I went to see Carrie Underwood in concert! She was ahhh-maahhh-zzziinnggg! Besides being beyond gorgeous with an out of this world voice, she knows how to put on a show. The whole thing was just...wow. The pictures aren't the best, but it was the best I could do with my little point and shoot.

Have to take "our pic" -- basically I've just given up on him smiling in pictures anymore










Miss Blue-Eyed Bride was there too! You can click here for her recap on the show. (Her pictures are better)

4 comments:

  1. She has an amazing voice. Looks like quite a show! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog from something someone posted on Twitter... if you would like to read my review of Carrie's show on Saturday, you can find it here: http://www.justinvaughn.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW AWESOME!!!

    I tried to win tickets-LOL, As if that would ever happen. Glad you all had a blast!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh - she is pretty! I don't blame you for having a crush!

    ReplyDelete