Tuesday, May 4, 2010

take me back tuesday: queen of the castle


Look at me with the timeliness! Bam! Another take me back tuesday right on time. 


Another picture from our many many beach trips. I was born and conditioned to be a beach baby. One of my favorite things to do at the beach was to make an elaborate sand castle. I'm sure Mom and Daddy were fine with this as it kept me busy and out of the hair for nearly the entire day. I honestly don't remember why I'm holding the frisbee over it though. I'd also like to point out that my parents might still have those beach towels. Love you mom!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE old beach pics! my grandparents still have the same beach towels we used to use when we were little and they are seriously in the soft and fluffy condition! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I still have at least one of those beach towels left. I love this pic.

    ReplyDelete