Friday, February 1, 2013

five friday confessions


  • I love making the bathroom steamy during my shower. I hardly ever turn on the fan even though I know all that steam can't be good for the walls. 
  • I got my hair cut because I wanted to feel a bit more grown up. Even though I have fallen back into my pony or french braid every day ways, I do feel a little more put together. 
  • I am a hoarder of hotel soaps and lotions. I just can't help myself I suppose. They're there and they're free so I scoop up what we don't use during our stay and bring it home.
  • I hate throwing away good products so I've been on a mission to finish all of the hotel/travel sized things in my bathroom. I've gone through all of the shampoo, condition, and lotion. Now I've moved onto the bars of soap. 
  • I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for a place that sold the Aquage Uplifting Foam. Now that I've finally found it, I'm too lazy to actually go to that place and pick up a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment