Friday, February 15, 2013

will you be my valentine?


After taking a quick poll at work the other day, it seems hardly anyone likes to celebrate Valentine's Day. They all say it's just a Hallmark holiday that isn't really a big deal. The hubs would be one of those people.

Myself, I just can't agree with that. I think it's sweet that there is a special day for love. Most would argue, why do you need a certain day to tell someone you love them when you should do it everyday? Well I do! We're so busy with work and kids and life that it's nice to stop and tell each other how much you love one another.

I don't need diamonds or bouquets of roses. Just a little note that tells me he still happy.


I got my card plus a few goodies from Fresh Market. I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy, but he must like it.

baby boy's valentine

the hubs' valentine



Of course I had to dress us appropriately. Pink for mama and red for my sweet boy. He's a little young for classroom valentines, but I am pretty excited to start that tradition. I pray that he'll become the sweet boy that gives everyone a valentine no matter how old he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment