Friday, January 25, 2013

five friday confessions


  • Every time someone says, "I wish it would snow!" I want to punch them in the face and say, "NO! No you don't! Take it back!"
  • I have the travel bug. I want to go somewhere, do something. We've planned our beach trip but that's in July and I need something sooner to look forward to.
  • I finally updated my iPhone and now I'm cranky that things are different. I swear I'm an old lady when it comes to technology. Just leave things alone people!
  • I've decided to start working on my craft room. It's time to finish unpacking the last of the boxes. I don't know how long it's going to take me though. I have to remove wallpaper, take down the closet doors, re-shelve the closet, paint, change the ceiling fan, and I'd love to put up crown molding. (Obviously I will be enlisting the help of the hubs here) 

  • I got my hair cut and while nothing really happened drastically with the majority of it (still long with some layers), I got bangs! After a weekend of freaking out that I made a huge mistake, I'm totally loving them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment