Monday, August 30, 2010

what I've been up to

Friday:
We met a friend at Tsunami's for dinner. I'm not a fan of the restaurant seeing as I don't eat sushi. I ended up having the hibachi teriyaki chicken which in my opinion is a bit expensive for something that makes me feel terribly bloated afterwards. At least the company was good.

Saturday:
I went shopping at Old Navy and nearly bought one of everything in the store. The hubs worked half a day moving equipment and earned some quick cash. I spent less than he earned so it all worked out hehe.

That afternoon we went out on the lake with our friends Bryan and Jessica and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Even though we have our own boat, we haven't gone out on the lake much seeing as it's currently in a non-floatable state (i.e. the hubs has been fixing and remodeling). It was very relaxing to float in the water with drink in hand and enjoy the company of friends.

We continued the fun with dinner at Pawley's Front Porch, my new favorite burger place. It definitely deserved its feature on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Drives. Yum!

Sunday:
The hubs went to work moving equipment again and I piddled around the house. I did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, emptied the trash, cleaned the litter boxes, and picked up around the house. i also finished photoshopping our friend Robin's bridal portraits. I'm very excited with how they came out. I plan on starting a photography blog with our work on there very soon.

And that's what I've been up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment