Monday, August 9, 2010

just right

My weekend was busy, but not too busy, just the way I like it.

Saturday the hubs and I got some things done around the house. I cleaned up the inside while he cleaned up the outside. Luckily I'm always paranoid someone might drop by unannounced so I tend to keep the house pretty clean anyway. I'm also a girl who likes everything where it should be.

That afternoon hubs family stopped by for dinner while passing through on their way home from the beach. We also invited my parents over and had a little cookout. I'm in love with this weight watchers turkey burger recipe that I'll have to share. It's super easy.

Sunday we went to church and then helped my parents move my brother's stuff into his new apartment. He's still marching DCI and won't have a spare minute before USC's band camp starts. See, I can be a nice sister.

Sunday ended with a nap, mexican food, and then watching a movie curled up with my kitty. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment