Thursday, August 19, 2010

outfits

Anyone else ready for fall clothes? My inbox is filled with all of the back to school specials and sales and I'm just dying to fill up my virtual shopping cart. Just seems a bit backwards to buy boots and sweaters when it'll still be over 80 here for at least two more months.

jean jacket - Gap
blue top - Banana Republic
brown trousers - Gap


cardigan - Express
dress - Gap


white jean jacket - Kohl's
tangerine tank - NY&Co.
black crop pants - Banana Republic


white jean jacket - Kohl's
navy long tshirt - Gap
floral skirt - American Eagle


olive dress - boutique in Indiana
white cami - American Eagle


lime top - Belk
blue pants - Old Navy


jean jacket - Gap
purple dress - Banana Republic
teal tank - J Crew

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable in those outfits. I too am ready for fall. This summer has made me cry "uncle" I want some cooler temps. I hope I still fit into my jeans ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! But ... NO! ... am not ready for fall. Want a few more months of swimsuits and flip-flops. I DO love that purple dress, though, and that could be for sum-all. (Summer-fall).

    ReplyDelete