Wednesday, April 7, 2010

rocker chique

Today I was a little adventurous with my outfit. I recently had this t-shirt given to me that I thought I'd never wear because it had a skull on it, but I added pearls and loved the results. The finishing touch would have been an awesome hair poof, but I need someone to teach me how.

skull tee - gift
black jacket - Belk
blue pants - Gap
pearls - my grandmother's

Work today was a disaster. If you follow me on twitter than you already know I cried. So frustrating. On the way home I picked up Zorba's pizza and a greek salad and topped it with a glass of Biltmore blush. Wine always makes for a good attitude adjustment.

Allison came over because we're starting a scrapbook night on Wednesdays. We've already cheated this first Wednesday and didn't scrapbook. Instead we priced out and organized all of the things I've set aside for the yard sale on Saturday. I'm excited since it's my first yard sale. I hope that people actually want my things and I make a little money. My vera blog sale was a whopping failure so I'm going to yard sale all of it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment