Friday, August 31, 2012

five friday confessions


  • When people drive through a parking lot too fast, I stare them down to try and make them feel uncomfortable {good lord I'm becoming my grandmother}.
  • Whenever I take front facing pics of myself with Quinn on my iPhone, I always think I look old and tired so I crop out majority of my face before posting.
  • I often contemplate eating my lunch cold because who wants to be that asshole filling up the office space with smells??
  • When the hubs is out of town, I eat a ridiculous amount of junk food. This week I've had poptarts, combos, cupcakes, and kraft mac & cheese.
  • I feel guilty that I haven't been able to sew any clothing for Quinn. I really want to make him a bunch of cute appliqué outfits, but haven't made the time to do it yet. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't made any clothes for Chase and don't plan on it. When people drive by our house fast I totally stare them down. I don't enjoy my face lately either.

    ReplyDelete