Friday, August 3, 2012

five friday confessions


  • Sometimes I like to doodle my married name over and over like I'm back in high school. I try and train myself to have a prettier signature.
  • I wish I was more talented in the hair department. It's not that I don't want to wear it all cute, it's that it never turns out right and I end up throwing in the towel and pulling it back into a pony. 
  • I was in such a rush the other morning that I completely forgot to put on deodorant. It's drove me crazy and I was very tempted to walk around with tissues under my arms. 
  • I used to love watching almost all of the Real Housewives of... shows {I say almost because I never could get into the Atlanta one}, but the latest RHONY? I just can't. I get serious anxiety listening to them bicker. 
  • I saw one of my coworkers writing a blog post during her lunch break yesterday and I'm dying to find her blog. I'm so nosey ha!

1 comment:

  1. that's so funny that you saw your co worker blogging!

    ReplyDelete