Saturday, October 8, 2011

go big or go home

Purses that is! I've never been able to carry a small purse. There are just way too many things I have to have with me at all times. I know I'm a little crazy, but I like to be prepared!

Since I was changing over to the gorgeous Kate Spade purse my mom got me, I decided to show y'all what I carry with me. Be prepared, it's a lot ha!

excessive? maybe...

orange coupon holder, wallet, D tissues, regular sunglasses, prescription sunglasses, reading glasses (my eyes are terrible from being prego)

the following is kept in the sage green make up bag: lotion, purel, hydrocortisone cream, dramamine, tylenol, floss, sinus meds, tide to go pen, cough drops, bobby pins, safety pins, hair tie, nail clippers, nail file

ipod and charging cord, compact mirror, paint and fabric samples for the nursery, burts bees chapstick, lip gloss, burts bees cuticle cream

camera plus charger and cord, usb drives, keys

and yes it does all fit...see

I'm sure I don't need to carry all of this with me all the time, but I just can't get rid of a thing ha! What do you carry in your purse? Tell me if you have as much stuff as I do {or more!) or do I seriously have a problem.

1 comment:

  1. I have my wallet, check book, calendar, pill/makeup/girl stuff pouch, book that I'm reading at the time, hand sanitizer,cigs, phone, camera, finger nail file, gum, coozie, and brush. And sometimes my diet pepsi and an extra girl stuff pouch. My massage therapist told me to stop carrying so much crap and my back wouldn't go out any more, but I can't leave home with out this stuff. Jen

    ReplyDelete