Thursday, October 13, 2011

bump and baby update: 35 weeks


Another week, another update. I had my doctor's appointment this morning and everything is trucking along. Q's heartbeat was at 145 and he was dancing around for the doctor. I'm measuring at 34 weeks which gives me hope he'll be a smallish baby ha! I've gained a total of 25 pounds so far and while that isn't terrible I'm afraid of how much I'll add to it these last five weeks. Hopefully not too much!

This past weekend while we were in Clemson, my mother-in-law helped me sew the crib bedding. I'm so in love with how it turned out. I'll do a nursery reveal post when everything is put together. Right now the room is an explosion of clothes, toys, and tissue paper.

I've been trying to straighten our house for what seems like weeks upon weeks. I'm just so worn out by the end of the day that I'm lucky to get a load of laundry done. I'm hoping to get things in their place this weekend since we aren't traveling any more. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment