Friday, August 5, 2011

pinnable me: party in a jar

Time for another pinnable me Friday with Paw Prints & Pastry Bags! Join us and link up!

There's something about a mason jar that makes me so happy. I love the way they look and feel. The memories they bring back of finding boxes and boxes of them in the hayloft of my grandparents' barn. They are simple, classic, and will be around forever.

Last November, the hubs and I had all of our friends over for a Thanksgiving party. I used mason jars as the main theme. I'm just dying to have another party {unfortunately I think it'll have to be after Q arrives} and of course I want to use mason jars again. I think the next time all of the food should be in jars!






salad...so simple


chili with cornbread


layers of rice and barbecue


lemon pound cake parfait


smores! perfect party dessert


what's more classic than cherry pie in a mason jar?

No comments:

Post a Comment