Friday, August 19, 2011

pinnable me: crossbody

Time for another link up with Paw Prints & Pastry Bags!

One of my personal goals for when I become a mommy is to do so with class. Just thinking about all the items I'm going to have to juggle {purse, diaper bag, baby carrier, etc.} has me a little frazzled. To help with this upcoming situation I've decided I *need* a new purse, a purse that won't fall off my shoulder or get in the way. Enter the crossbody bag. Below are just a few I'm lusting after.

Source: belk.com via Desiree on Pinterest

michael kors hamilton east west satchel

Source: coach.com via Desiree on Pinterest

coach madison leather convertible hobo

Source: coach.com via Desiree on Pinterest

coach kristin leather hobo


kate spade cobble hill small leslie

Towards the end of September I'll be visiting the bestie and conveniently along the drive there I pass the Coach outlet...hmmm. I just might have to stop inside and see if I can find something that suits my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment