Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10th

After work Danny and I went to one of my favorite places right now, Hancock Fabrics. Ever since I got my sewing machine last birthday I've been a little obsessed with sewing. I adore all the projects. I had vowed not to buy anything until I transformed all of the stacks of fabic, buttons, and patterns into items of clothing, but Danny is such a horrible influence.

This is my newest project:

I'm going to make vest A with this fleece:



I'm having second thoughts on the color but it's too late now since the fabric was cut and purchased. Luckily it was on sale for $3.99 a yard and I only needed one yard for the vest. If I absolutely hate it I only invested maybe $7 total into the whole thing.

We also purchased black out material to cover the windows in our gameroom. We're turning it into a temporary photo studio. Danny's high school friend Kris is coming over this Sunday for Danny to take belly pictures (she's eight months pregnant). He's always been interested in photography. It's hard not to be when your father is a photographer. Recently Danny purchased studio lights off ebay. Hopefully we can get things going and have our own little photography business on the side. I have the creativity and Danny has the skills. I think it could be a fun hobby for the both of us to do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment