Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10th

I've been looking at the J. Crew website and I'm falling in love with nearly everything. It's all so gorgeous, but so expensive. So I got to thinking...what if I could take the things I love at J Crew and find them somewhere else?

Here is what I've found:


J. Crew $98


NY & Co.  $39.95


J. Crew $178


Old Navy $26.50


J. Crew $58


Old Navy $26.50


J. Crew $68


Old Navy $24.50

So it seems totally possible to have the look of J. Crew on a budget. There is one particular tab on the website that I'm loving though -- the instant gratification tab. Everything on this page is under $100.




I'm also drooling over this coat... (totally not on the instant gratification page)



Anyone want to go shopping at the J. Crew outlet??

No comments:

Post a Comment