Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 8th - 10th

Shannon came to visit and to also help me host a stamp-a-stack. I haven't had one in ages, actually since the day Danny proposed. For those of you that don't know what a stamp-a-stack is, I will explain. Shannon is a Stampin' Up rep (very similar to someone that sells Mary Kay or Pampered Chef) and instead of just having a party where she shows off the products and then you buy, you get to create and take something home. Specifically, a stamp-a-stack is where you get to make cards.

At mine we made 3 different cards at 5 of each. It did cost $15 dollars, but you took home 15 cards. A dollar a card is cheaper than Hallmark and they are hand made for that extra special touch. I've become a little obsessed with them and hate to buy cards now, lol. I just love being creative!

After my party ended I headed over to Lexington to celebrate a friend's little boy's fifth birthday. I didn't get to stay long for reasons I won't go into, but Riley is just the cutest five-year-old I know. He's big into Thomas the Train so I happened to find Thomas fleece and made him a blanket. Hopefully he was as excited about it as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment