Sunday, November 6, 2011

happy halloween

Halloween was pretty low-key for us this year. We did manage to put out all of our decorations, which are the same as last year except for one addition. My mom got us a white Christmas tree at a yard sale and instead of putting it up in the attic for a month to just have to bring it back down, we decided to make it into a Halloween tree. It went on the front porch and I added purple, pumpkin, and ghost lights to it.

Monday night was spent with the hubs boy scout troop listening to ghost stories by the campfire while roasting marshmallows.

two of the boys dressed up as the scout master








The hubs didn't dress up, but I did..as a magic 8 ball!

I wore my magic 8 ball shirt to work and actually won a $25 gift card for best costume. Pretty good for something that cost me less than a dollar to make, ha!

Next year will be lots of fun since we'll have a little one to torment dress up!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!

    Also, what boy scout troop is the hubby a part of? I've worked with a lot of SC boy scout troops and actually work at a boy scout camp over the summer. I wonder if I've met them!

    ReplyDelete