Sunday, November 6, 2011

bump and baby update: 38 weeks


Nothing too exciting to report this week. I'm still pregnant. The doctor checked me this week and I'm 1.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced. The only thing this really means is that my body is preparing to kick out Q, but we still have no idea when.

The list of things to do before baby's arrival is down to just a couple tasks and truthfully they don't matter if he comes before they are completed. I had two majors that I wanted done.

1. Complete the nursery - check!
2. Put up Christmas decorations - check!

Yes, you read that correctly. I have put up our Christmas decorations. We normally put them up right after Thanksgiving, but with my due date being the 17th I knew I wanted it done beforehand. I'm not foolish hopeful enough to believe that it can be done with a newborn. Christmas shopping will be plenty a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment