Saturday, November 12, 2011

bump & baby update: 39 weeks


Not much news to report this week. The doctor checked me again and said I'm 2 cm dilated and still 80% effaced. Q is squirming around and both mommy and daddy are getting anxious to meet their little boy.

We were hopeful for an 11.11.11 birthday, but as the day came and went we quickly realized it wasn't happening. He's already shaping up to be as stubborn as his daddy, ha!

I asked the doctor how long they'd let me go before inducing and he said a week. Seeing as a week past is Thanksgiving day, I wasn't thrilled to hear that. I have another appointment this Monday and we plan on asking to be induced on the 21st giving us a couple days to recoup before coming home for Thanksgiving with our families.

We'll see if Q decides to come on his own before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment