Monday, January 25, 2010

i'm being totally lame

Tomorrow is the hubby's birthday and I feel like such a bad wife. Since we're in the middle of buying a house, money is tight and I didn't plan a thing. I am going to make him a chocolate cake (that I will end up eating way too much of) and I have a little something that I need to accomplish tonight.

Not sure how the little something will go down. Hubs isn't a very sentimental guy. I'll let y'all know his reaction -- which will probably be, "gee...thanks..."

3 comments:

  1. Yum. Sounds wonderful! Hope it turns out well! Happy bday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubs!!!!
    It's not what you get him...it's about what you give him. And that you already have...which is your heart. The simple things are what matter the most. You'll think of something as i'm sure you have...enjoy the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't really celebrate ours anymore... but we're already in the over-30 category. :)

    ReplyDelete