Friday, January 9, 2009

January 9th

After work on the 9th, Danny and I met a bunch of my coworkers at a bar called Roosters. I had been invited a couple of times before to join for drinks, but because of football season we were always out of town. This was the first time Danny met anyone I work with and vice versa. Teena told me Danny was not what she was expecting, but could see that we fit together.

It was nice to go and hang out for a bit. Of course the work gossip was going strong that night, especially when you add alcohol to the mix. It had been Scott's last day at work, so he wanted to celebrate leaving FBJ and heading back to school. What better way to celebrate than shots for everyone!

That night there happened to be a turkey shoot going on. What that boils down to is aiming at a paper target and whoever gets more holes in the middle of the target wins. Danny convinced me to give it a go. It was my first time shooting a shotgun and I was very proud that I even hit the paper. There were only a couple of holes (while Danny's target had a whole mess of holes), but it was something!

No comments:

Post a Comment