Saturday, September 28, 2013

homecoming

Whenever I think about Homecoming at Clemson, I picture a huge tailgate filled with friends, beers in hand, catching up, and playing corn hole. I think of all our babies running around together while hot dogs are cooking. Sadly that wasn't the case this year. We had a small tailgate with another couple, but it was still fun. Maybe next year we can plan for the big one.


This picture is actually from the day before. We always wear our orange to daycare on Fridays and he was just being so sweet that morning.


We had to be on campus a bit early to get Danny registered for alumni band. Right as we arrived at Brooks, I received this picture from Kathy. Somebody decided to help himself to her fruit loops!


Danny and Chris marched their trombones but I decided to skip it this year. I took pictures and video instead ha!



While we were off doing alumni band, Kathy had Quinn. She, Kevin, Ashley, and Eric took him to see the floats on Bowman Field.



Quinn loves his cousins so much. It so fun to watch him try to keep up. They are all so sweet together.



Another beautiful Saturday in the books and another Clemson win too!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment