Sunday, October 6, 2013

walk in the park

Our rental house is in between renters right now, so the hubs went to go spruce it up for the day. Since Quinn and I had a whole Saturday to fill, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed out.

I had to run a couple errands and for being so patient with me, afterwards I took bubs to the park down the street from our house.


I'm not sure which he liked better, the swing or the slide. He probably went back and forth about a dozen times.


Now that he's a bit more stable on his feet, it was great to watch him climb and slide completely on his own.


I hate that this picture is blurry, but it's the best I could get. He was a man on the move!


He thought he was cool stuff crawling through the tubes all on his own, choosing which slide to go down.


Watching him exit the tube made me giggle until I realized that I'm not so sure I could do it any more gracefully ha!


It was the best hour of my day, watching him run and jump and the huge smile spread across his face. He pretty much rotated between swing, slide, and snack the entire time. He sat down for only about 30 seconds when I snapped the above picture. I believe he enjoyed himself and I enjoyed the nice long nap he took when we got home!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment