Friday, October 11, 2013

silly mornings

On the very rare occasion that we have some extra time in the morning before needing to leave (99% of the time we're running late), I try and take out my phone to snap some pictures of my silly boy.


Most are normally blurry...


Or have really terrible lighting...


But they're moments...moments of being silly or sweet or a cranky toddler.


I don't want to forget how little he was...


Or the funny faces he made...


So we take pictures together and send them to daddy or memere or papa or whoever else might find it adorable, ha! If I tried to wait for the perfect opportunity with the right light, right camera, right expression, I wouldn't have anything. I'll take my blurry pictures over nothing any day.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment