Monday, September 23, 2013

shooting range and slides

In December, the hubs and I are going to a class to get our concealed weapons permits. I mentioned to the hubs how it might be a good idea to go to the shooting range once or twice before we test seeing as how I haven't been shooting since before I was pregnant. {Side note: how is that almost 3 years ago??}

After church on Sunday, we headed to Greenville. The hubs' mother and brother-in-law would be joining us, while his sister watched the kids.




How funny is it to see my mother-in-law holding that huge gun? We were getting ready to leave when that man came in and she wanted to stay to watch him shoot. He offered to let her shoot it. She held the gun but declined on shooting once she saw how much it kicked against him ha!

After shooting, we met Kathy and the kids at the park. They were all having a blast running around. Quinn shows no signs of fear when it comes to climbing, jumping, swinging, or sliding. We're gonna be in trouble ha!





Since bubs didn't nap, we headed home early. While I gave Quinn a bath and put him to bed, the hubs picked up a pizza for dinner. I was glad to be lounging on the couch with nothing important to do. In my opinion, that's the best way to end the weekend.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've never had an interest in guns...until lately. I'd kind of like to learn to shoot one. Thanks for reminding me to stop putting this off.

    ReplyDelete