Monday, April 15, 2013

happiness on a sunday

The hubs was still on his camping trip Sunday morning, so it was just the two of us going to church. I love dressing Quinn up for church. I know my years are very numbered so I'm soaking it up as much as I can.  


Quinn was in such a silly mood that morning. Sometimes he just loves to make faces in the mirror and for the camera. It quite entertaining. He was certainly hamming it up.




This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures right now. He is just so happy and excited! You can also see all his little teethies that have come in.





After church, lunch, and a nap, we spent the rest of the afternoon playing with legos. He's getting quite good at putting them together and pulling them apart. If it gets stuck though he just makes the most pitiful face, ha!


It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment