Saturday, April 13, 2013

a day at the park

The hubs is off camping this weekend so it's just me and the kiddo. At first I was going to take Quinn to the zoo, but then I came up with a better idea. Instead of driving the 45 minutes into Greenville to put him in a stroller the entire time, how about a morning running around a local park?

I talked with my coworkers and there happens to be a perfect little park just minutes down the street from where we live. I packed up his diaper bag with chalk, bubbles, and a ball plus plenty of water and snacks for the both of us.

I think it's safe to say that he had a blast. We played with chalk that the Easter bunny {Memere} gave him.





His favorite part had to be climbing up and down the stairs of the jungle gym over and over and over again. He was so proud going up and down all by himself.




It was such a beautiful day too. I foresee many more days spent at the park. It has lots of shade for those scorching hot summer days that are just around the corner!








After a solid two hours of running around, we ate our picnic lunch and then headed home for a nap. Baby boy slept from 12:30 to 4 o'clock! I love that he had so much fun and I love that it completely wore him out ha!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment