Saturday, March 2, 2013

pinspiration

Remember how I confessed that I've gone on a pinning spree lately? I've been trying to find new {and stylish} ways to wear clothes I already have. Well here's my first attempt.

Pinspiration:


My version:

top {old navy}// jeans {walmart}// scarf {world market}// boots {bakers}

Side by side:


Note: I really need to work on my mirror picture taking skills.

I'm linking up with the Dog Days of Winter Pin It & Wear It link party. Go check it out for more pinspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I pinned this outfit, too! It's one of my GO-TO looks.
    I found you today thru Crafty, Scrappy, Happy Linky Party, where I'm #11. I hope you will stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I seriously need to get on the wagon and invest in a chambray shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Very cute layered outfit! I love my Chambray shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that look so much! Really need a chambray shirt AND fitted black pants. : )

    ReplyDelete