Friday, March 1, 2013

five friday confessions


  • The lady bugs are out of control. I don't know about where y'all live, but they have infiltrated my work and my home. I *might* enjoy sucking them up with the vacuum cleaner just a bit too much.
  • I don't care how funny you tell me it is, I have no desire to watch Duck Dynasty. 
  • I don't understand women that only own 3 pieces of jewelry. Jewelry is my favorite! It always fits, you can always find something within your budget, and it's like icing on the cake of your outfit.
  • I've been searching Pinterest for outfit inspiration using items I already own. Sorry if I've blown up your feed with too many chambray and leggings pins!
  • I always cut my own nails before I get a manicure at the salon. They never cut them short enough even when I ask! I know they must think I'm crazy, but I've never been able to keep them long since joining colorguard in high school. Once a flag pole catches and bends your nail back, you learn to keep them super short. 

1 comment:

  1. I always file my own nails before I go. I always hate the weird shapes I end up with if I don't. For some reason, "follow the natural shape" is a really hard concept.

    ReplyDelete