Friday, November 30, 2012

five friday confessions


  • I hate when people call me Des. My name is Desiree, not Des. I don't do well with nicknames. Two of my uncles and two of my cousins used to mercilessly taunt me with a nickname which is probably where the hatred stemmed from. 
  • I think I'm experiencing the winter blues. I never felt this way before. This year it's taking me quite a bit longer to get excited about the holidays. When the sun sets, I just get so...sad.
  • I might be going extremely a little bit overboard with gifts for Quinn this Christmas. Technically it isn't his first Christmas, but it feels like it to me. Last year we only got him pjs and one of those recordable books from Hallmark. This year it's game on!
  • If there is more than one roll of toilet paper in the stall, I feel obligated to use the roll that already has less on it.
  • I'm taking next Friday off to go Christmas shopping and I'm so excited! It's not necessarily because of the shopping but because of the alone time. A whole day to myself! {well at least 8 hours}

because shopping with this maniac results in cart surfing

1 comment: