Wednesday, November 28, 2012

football season is over!

Booohooo! Just kidding. I'm not one of those girls. I like going to the games. I like tailgating. I like dressing up in my team colors. I don't die when it's over though. We had lots of fun this season. I went to every home game this year except NC State {it was the Saturday before Quinn's party and I needed the time to set up}. We even took Quinn to two of the games.

We're already planning for next year and hope to really get into a good tailgating groove. I love the thought of Quinn growing up going to the Clemson games. I pray he ends up loving our school as much as the hubs and I do. There aren't enough words to explain where the Blue Ridge yawns its greatness. If you're a Clemson alum, you understand.

Quinn loved watching Tiger Band parade down the hill to the stadium!

Sitting with daddy, watching pregame and the most exciting 25 seconds in college football

For military appreciate day, Tiger Band and the VA Tech band marched together

Tailgating before the homecoming game against Maryland

This year was the 30th anniversary of Alumni Band. Nearly 400 alumni marched during halftime and the hubs and I were part of it. Of course I made my Tiger Guard besties march with me!

Quinn with Shannon before we headed to 90 Minutes Before Kickoff

What is this thing daddy??

Enjoying some Tiger Rag!

Our one night game was against South Carolina. While we didn't win, it was still a really good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment