Tuesday, November 20, 2012

still here...

I've dropped off the blogging radar it seems. Lately I just haven't been into it. I still want to write Quinn's 11 month and 12 month posts so I can have them for his baby book, but I'm not certain I'll be blogging about the holidays. We've been go-go-going with football games, birthday parties, house unpacking/cleaning, and now Thanksgiving is two days away. It's all swirling and whirling past me and I want to make sure I'm soaking in the moments and not worrying about typing it out in a blog post.

One thing I will quickly mention is the unexpected sadness I'm experiencing after Quinn's first birthday. I can't help but feel so weepy that I'm missing it. Missing the moments somehow as they all go zooming past me. I'm just having such a hard time coping with the fact that I now have a one-year-old. Post-birthday blues? I guess. I hope it passes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment