Saturday, April 14, 2012

heeeyyyyy (said like the Fonz)

Today started off with Quinn sleeping eleven hours. Eleven! Hours! Straight! He went down at 9:30 and didn't make a peep until 8:30 this morning and it was wonderful. I'm slowly trying to push his last feeding/bedtime back. He definitely gets fussy around 8 o'clock and I can tell he's super tired, but he doesn't want to nap before his last feeding. Stubborn child!

It was a low key day. We stayed in bed in our pjs until 10 o'clock. Quinn was pretty content having our full attention and playing with his feet. He finds them fascinating and has just recently discovered he can put his toes in his mouth. Makes for interesting diaper changes.

After we ate and dressed, Quinn and I went to Walmart for a much needed grocery run. Since it was so sunny out, I decided he needed to wear his new shades.


Every time I put on his little sunglasses I can't help but think of the Fonz from Happy Days. All he needs is a little black leather jacket to complete the look.


The hubs always puts his sunglasses on his forehead when he comes inside so I decided to do the same with Quinn so he could be just like daddy.

After our Walmart trip I met mom for a much needed mani and pedi. My feet were looking rough and since it's become sandal weather I was happy to put some color on my toes.


I decided to treat myself and get my first gel manicure. We'll see how I end up liking it and if it lasts as long as it's supposed to. My only complaint so far is that my nail salon didn't have very many color options. I wanted hot pink, but the closest they had was this which looks more bubblegum.

The day ended with a visit to the hospital {we're all fine}. My brother's girlfriend is having some serious stomach pain. The poor thing was admitted, poked and prodded, and the doctors still don't have a clue. While we weren't much help, I hope we were at least a nice distraction. Hospitals can be no fun especially when they are still working on finding out what's wrong and not working on fixing the problem. I hope she finds out something soon.

Toodles poodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment