Sunday, December 11, 2011

lights

It's no secret, I love Christmas lights. One look at our house and you might say I like them a little too much. Lucky for me, the hubs likes them just as much as I do. This past week we went to see the lights on the river at Saluda Shoals and the lights at Riverbanks Zoo.

the lights on the river were fabulous

well worth the price of $10 a car

best part was that they let you go through again if you want

so of course we made the loop a second time


We met up with the Thompson family to walk through the Riverbanks Zoo. The Demay family was supposed to join as well, but unfortunately their little girl Emma had an ear infection. It was a chilly night so I made sure to bundle up Quinn.



first Santa picture

I was happy I didn't spend the money on the Santa picture at the mall because the Santa at the zoo let you snap your own for free!



boys being boys


I'm in so much trouble when Quinn gets older

such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment