Friday, December 23, 2011

christmas cards

I love love love receiving Christmas cards in the mail. It's so lovely to get a little something that isn't a bill or junk mail. Normally I hand stamp my own cards to send out to our family and friends, but this year I felt I had a pretty good excuse to have someone else make them for me.

Since Quinn was born in November I combined our Christmas cards and his birth announcement into one card. Hooray for being savvy and cheap all at the same time!

I used Shutterfly and am very pleased with how it turned out. Here is this year's card:

1 comment:

  1. I don't look at it as cheap, I look at it as smart. I did the same thing with Julia's announcement. (I just wish I hadn't purchased a Tiny Prints voucher that I ended up not being able to use.)

    ReplyDelete