Monday, September 19, 2011

teeny tiny wonderfulness

I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for making it this far in my pregnancy without going hog wild on buying things for my sweet boy. It's been hard! There are just so many adorable 
things that I can't wait to wrap him up in. 

Like I said in the previous post, I did a little shopping at the Carter's outlet this past Friday. How can you pass up 1) outlet prices, 2) a 50% off sale, and 3) an additional 20% off coupon? Answer - you can't {or at least I couldn't}! Here are some of the things I scooped up:








The prices at the outlet were even better than the prices they have online. Of course there was plenty more that I would have loved to bring home with me, but I tried to show a little restraint. I plan on embroidering his name on the bodysuits and possibly the gowns as well to make them a little more personal. Can't wait to see a little boy wearing all this cuteness.

1 comment: