Thursday, March 17, 2011

bringing sunshine

Bringing Sunshine is a fantastic little project started by my good friend Stacey. I've know Stacey since high school and she ultimately helped persuade me to pick Clemson as my college of choice. We've had lots of fun together over the years, but the activity we love doing the most always involved being creative.

In Stacey's words:

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." I am the imagination behind Bringing Sunshine. I love encouraging people, helping them see the positive and putting smiles on their faces. That is my inspiration behind Bringing Sunshine. I hope my items bring people light, color, and a little happiness. I want to thank my husband for allowing me to live out my artistic dreams.

All of her projects are stunning and crafted with care. You can tell she loves everything she makes and her attention to detail is outstanding. Below are some of her items:





Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment