Tuesday, February 16, 2010

take me back tuesday

Many of you know that we're in the process of moving. We close on our very first house this Friday (!!!) and the big move happens on Saturday. Needless to say, everything is everywhere and I'm trying desperately to get it all packed. Since I knew it would get like this I thought ahead and scanned a bunch of extra pictures so I could have some take me back tuesdays on the back burner just in case I didn't get my pictures unpacked for awhile. I give you today's take me back tuesday, on time, brought to you by my awesomeness to think ahead.

My brother and I thought this was the coolest thing ever. We would watch tv in the position for hours -- well maybe not hours, more like 10 minutes, but we still thought it was fun. Why we are doing it outside, I have no idea. I guess just so mom could take a picture.

I was country (in the north!) before country was cool. Is country cool? This is at daddy's work Christmas party. The little brother wasn't too kean on Santa that day. Looking back he is a bit creepy.

Can't really remember details about this picture. I just think it's cute.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but things aren't exactly thrilling around here. I've been packing and packing and sitting by the fire and making chocolate cakes and packing. I'm not exactly sure how it's all going to get done. We have a good bit left and only 3 more nights. Tonight is Fat Tuesday and a pancake dinner at the church so I'm pretty sure I won't be getting anything accomplished except expanding my waistline. My friend Allison is coming Thursday so that will force me to do actual work, hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. So excited for your new house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're done unpacking - I tagged you in my blog post today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your big move! enjoyed the pics!

    ReplyDelete