Monday, April 20, 2015

19 weeks



Nearly halfway there. I remember with Quinn, I thought time was flying at this point. This time around though I don't feel the same. It already feels like I've been pregnant forever.

We don't have a name picked out and it's driving me a little crazy. I want to know what to call her, even though we'll be keeping it a secret like we did with Quinn's name. Also, no telling of the initials like last time. That just encourages guessing.

Remember Nguyen had a warehouse sale and I just couldn't help myself. Baby sister got some fun mail, four new bloomer sets. They are just so precious. It does make me sad that Quinn is growing out of all his smocked outfits though.





I wouldn't say I've had any specific cravings lately. I'll still eat a popsicle here or there, but I don't feel like I absolutely have to have one. My appetite in general is mediocre at best. When I do eat, it's very small portions or I feel so uncomfortable for hours afterward.

She is definitely a mover and a shaker. It has gone from flutters to full on kicks this week.

And the comparison shot...




No comments:

Post a Comment