Thursday, October 14, 2010

what time is it?!?

Game time! HUH!

I know this is a little late (seeing as the Clemson vs. Miami game was Oct 2nd), but whatever. I'm blogging about it now, ok?

sitting on the grass at the amphitheater watching 90 Minutes Before Kickoff



 I was trying to take a picture of Tillman in the background, but got a nice pic of this guy instead haha


 still smiling even though I was roasting in the upper deck


 the AGR house caught fire this past May so we drove by to see the damage

 so sad


 While the game itself was a bust it was a very enjoyable trip to Clemson. Beautiful weather, although much warmer than I'd like for October. I have a lovely sunburn from sitting in the upper deck in the sun for four hours. The bestie was supposed to be there but she's currently broken (broken ankle) and couldn't make. I totally know how she feels. It's a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment