Tuesday, August 27, 2013

super baby

This past weekend, I helped create a new obsession for Quinn. He's already pretty attached to his passy and his lovies, so now we've added a blanket into the mix. He'll randomly ask for his blanket and drag it around the house like a little Linus.

He kept tripping over the blanket so one day I folded it in half and tied it around him like a cape. Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you, Super Baby.


The hubs was outside working on the lawn mower this past Sunday. After nap time, Quinn asked for his cape and he ran around the driveway and "helped" daddy. Gosh he's just so cute!




I've decided that I need to sew him his very own legit cape for his birthday. Sewing for boys can be done!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment