Thursday, July 4, 2013

another happily ever after

Last night the hubs and I celebrated our friends Dana and Daniel as they tied the knot. Dana and the hubs have known each other since high school. They dated for a skinny minute and then realized they were better off as best friends.

I really should be ashamed of the picture quality below but I decided to just use my phone for the night. I recorded the entire ceremony instead of taking pictures because I wished someone had recorded my wedding for me. The "pictures" of the ceremony are actually screen shots from paused video on my phone (yay technology!).

Putting on the finishing touches

Spying on her groom

Pre-wedding snack of tequila and chocolate

The hubs was her man of honor

James (Dana's son from her previous marriage) was totally over the picture taking and it really had only begun...sorry bud!


James walked his mama down the aisle and gave her away

They did an Irish handfasting ceremony

There were tons of giggles when the best man handed the preacher Dana's ring still in the little clear baggie ha! Daniel called time-out while he fished out the ring

James' face is just priceless in the background

Happy family

First dance

The groom's cake was just too funny

And of course the bride and groom decided to smash the cake in James' face!

It was a wonderful night honoring their love and commitment to each other. We wish them many years of happiness together! Below is the video of the entire ceremony.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment